The science behind Chiropractic care is simple; the bones in the body have a natural alignment, seated in the joints and held in place by the muscles. When we experience a traumatic event such as a car accident or work-related injury, our bone structure can be pushed out of alignment and our muscles may not be able to fix it. At that point, the bones need to be manually realigned by a trained Chiropractor.
SPINE HEALTH – A KEY ELEMENT OF LONGEVITY AND MOVEMENT
Of all of the bones in our body, the 33 bones forming our spine are arguably some of the most important. Your spine connects your skull to your pelvis and is designed to protect your spinal cord. Your spinal cord is responsible for moving information from your brain to the rest of your body.
When your spine is out of alignment, it disrupts the muscles, joints and tendons connected to them and can produce a cascading effect of misalignment and pain across the whole body. Keeping your spine and other bones in proper alignment is the core tenant of Chiropractic medicine.
Even those who haven’t been involved in a serious injury can benefit from chiropractic care. As we go about our day to day activities, our bones can make subtle shifts, and over time, become misaligned. Regular Chiropractic adjustments can keep our vital bone structure properly aligned so our bodies can function smoothly and without pain.
YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR CHIROPRACTIC CARE IN Dar Es Salaam
At Spinal Health Chiropractic Centre, we aim to blend the skills and experience we’ve acquired from both our formal education and years of serving the Dar Es Salaam community.
Dr. David and Dr. Danielle have been certified, accredited Chiropractors for many years and have gained extensive experience in treating a wide range of serious injuries. We’ve focused our practice on treating injuries resulting from all manner of personal, automobile or work-related accidents, slips and falls, and other accidental injuries. Our patient support is second to none and the care we provide is safe, effective, and backed by science.
How often should I see a chiropractor?
The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your condition, the type of chiropractic treatment you are receiving, and your overall health. Generally speaking, it is recommended that you see a chiropractor at least once every two weeks for the first few weeks of treatment, and then once a month for maintenance care.
If you are dealing with a chronic condition or injury, your chiropractor may recommend that you come in for more frequent visits.
Facts About Chiropractic Doctors
- Chiropractors are health care professionals who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to treat a range of conditions, including spinal manipulation, soft tissue therapies, and exercise.
- Chiropractic care is based on the belief that the body has the ability to heal itself, and that manipulation of the spine can help restore proper alignment and function.
- Chiropractors may also provide advice on lifestyle modifications, such as diet, exercise, and stress management.
- Chiropractors are trained to identify and treat vertebral subluxations, which are misalignments of the spine that can cause pain, discomfort, and other health problems.
- Chiropractic care is often used to treat back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
Get in touch today! Give us a call at +255 768 424 476 or click the button below to request your next appointment.